Research & Strategy Intern
Type of Job
March 1, 2022 at 6:30:00 PM
About the job
• Problem definition, research, data cleaning, analysis to determine best processes and methods for problem-solving.
• Extensive policy level researches to make the assigned documents.
• Leadership/ ownership of assigned tasks
• Create, input, format and update a variety of projects and reports.
• Regular and clear communication with manager on status of assigned project(s).
• Distribute timely and accurate work.
• Maintain files and generate status information.
• Show professionalism in all skills.
• Present project information at the culmination of the internship to communicate research, findings, analysis and any recommendations.
• Monitoring the Virtual Training programs.
• Review of the documents (Training Modules).
• Analysis of the survey conducted in locations.
1. Bachelors degree in development studies, social work, etc.
2. Advance excel skills
3. Research experience
Stipend - Rs. 5,000/- per month